Saturday, January 1, 2011

new year

happy first day of the new year!

some memorable moments: graduation, my oral exam being cancelled, my first paycheck, getting my drivers license, visiting san diego, summer in denmark, camping in otervika where we climbed a mountain slightly drunk in the middle of the night and much more.

memorable books: norwegian wood by haruki murakami, middlesex by jeffrey eugenides, extremely loud and incredibly close by jonathan safran foer, blonde by joyce carol oates, american psycho by bret easton ellis, 1984 by george orwell.

memorable movies: inception, harry potter and then i can't remember any more.



i'm excited for what 2011 will bring.
what are some memorable moments/books/movies from your 2010?

18 comments:

  1. I loved Norwegian Wood too Nikoline :) Happy new year 2011 ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved almost every Murakami book i've read.
    He's just a genius.
    Waiting for 1Q84 in italian...or i'll start it in english i don't know.
    Nice blog by the way.
    Bye from Italy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read 4 murakami books, all great but norwegian wood was the best :D for movie I'll say How to Train your Dragon, haha. and moment when I met my boyfriend ^^

    happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is Norwegian Wood for me, too :)
    and meeting my boyfriend is something to remember for sure! ;)
    Happy New Year to you, too! Hope you will have as many amazing moments as possible <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year! I haven't read any of those books but I loved inception!

    thethiefandthecobblers.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like such a light and this intimate climate of this photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i noticed you wrote -summer in denmark- and i thought to myself: "god, i hope she didn't just visit Copenhagen, but gave rest of Denmark a chance too". i then scroll down and was happy to see, that you did :)

    memorable moments: summer in paris, biketrip from århus to sydjylland, getting my bachelor degree, starting playing football again and of course a lot more.

    Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Norwegian Wood is a wonderful book. A film version of the book just came out in Japan. Can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I visited San Diego and it was a highlight of my year, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I returned to london, started a mba and spent my summer in santander.
    that was nice :)
    beautiful blog! hello!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful pictures!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    Lots of love, Lisette

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. holy shit. I love your blog!

    http://sunshinep.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. The book: "True Spirit" by Jessica Watson. Jessica sailed around the world on a ship absolutely unassisted! :) She's a true australian hero!

    ReplyDelete